Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Genesis!

My wife has her cooking/parenting/awesome blog. Now it is my turn. Who knows what may turn up on this page? I enjoy writing, maybe a story or two will show up. I love God and think men in this generation are on a fast decline, maybe there will be encouragment for men to step up and be good fathers, husbands, or boyfriends. I love my wife, rest assured she will pop up on here more than once. Point being, I don't know what this will turn in to, but I do know this is only the begining.

You learn something knew every single day. What have I learned today? God shows us lessons on where we are and where we should be in our walk everyday. Just look at the relationships in your life. Friendships, parents, wives, children, every relationship in your life is lesson in your walk with God. As we are fathers to our children, so are we Gods children. As we are in a relationship of love with our wives, so we should be with God. And as our parents do their best to discipline and provide for us, so does God.

It's incedible. Do you moan and complain about spending time with your wife? Do you loath and disdain your children? Hopefully the answer is no. If not, that is a whole other post that haven't done yet (beware, your time is coming!) As you raise your kids and spend one on one time with your wife try to think and wonder, what it must be like to God when He views us in the same way, as His children, and  as His beloved. Do you neglect God? Do you make Him proud? Wake up and tell your Dad you love Him. View Him as your father and greatest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment